Tuesday, August 2, 2011

School Days!

Faith started Kindergarten today!
She looks so sweet and so big here. 

I know Faith will thrive at Kindergarten and I'm excited for her to go because I know she will just love it.  I didn't get weepy at all!

Here's Jake - ready for 2nd Grade.

I just love this of the two of them - look how Faith reached for Jake's hand...just a little bit nervous.

Happy kiddos and a proud mama!

Caleb got to go back to "Church-school" today after a two week break.  He wanted his picture taken, too - and can you tell he is proud of his new lunchbox?

1 comment:

Cardinal Fan said...

Missy,

Just took a moment to check in on your blog. Thanks for the great pictures of the children! They look great--so proud. We are proud of them too, and more so of you. You are doing a great job of guiding them through these turbulent years with grace and love.

Love to you all,
Uncle Keith

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.