Monday, January 2, 2012

The Week Between

We love getting to be with our family!


Missy with Grandma & Grandpa - so wonderful to see these two after more than a year!
Once a Daddy's girl, always a Daddy's girl.

Great Grandchildren - laughter provided by Mindy and Holly


Missy and Papa

Jake the horse?

Lots of energy and fun

Three generations: Grandma, Nana & Ellie

Fun in the kitchen - I love Mindy's kitchen, so many good times there.

Grandma, Tara, Missy, Nana (Sharon) & Mindy

All the ladies; Missy, Mindy, Nana, Grandma, Suzanne, Tara ... we miss you Brittany & Lisa!

Mommy & Faith, she wanted to bring Holly home.

Uno games!

Lots of playground fun.
























Nana's office
























Lots of fun together time!





























Anna, Faith & Ellie


Missy & Tara - it had been four and half years and many changes since we'd been together!


Cousins - Mindy, Tara & Missy


Missy, Mindy, Sharon, Grandma, Tara & Suzanne



Holly!


Tara & Missy


Missy & Mindy


Suzanne & Tara

3 comments:

Nicki said...

Your kids are beautiful. I also love the photo of everyone in the kitchen. I. Want. That. Kitchen. Getting together with family is always a great, happy time!

"Lets Get To Work" said...

From Kevin: Wow your family is so beautiful just looking at you and your family smiling and spending time together is so nice i think family is so important and you look so happy kids look great that gives me a better outlook on how i want me and my four kids to be great job take care

"Lets Get To Work" said...

From Kevin: Wow your family is so beautiful just looking at you and your family smiling and spending time together is so nice i think family is so important and you look so happy kids look great that gives me a better outlook on how i want me and my four kids to be great job take care

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.