Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Working Up To Speed

I sense the summer winding down, even though the days are still long and hot.  There is a coolness to the mornings and evening arrives earlier these days.  Each week we have added another activity to our routine as we ramp up to a full fall schedule: first school started, the next week soccer, then Awanas and this week preschool for Caleb.  Next week begins my small group and then we'll be at full tilt!  I hope I have time to breathe!

The last hurrah of our summer zinnias

We had to say goodbye to our favorite babysitter who went away to college - boo!
 
More soccer photos soon!
 
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.