Monday, March 1, 2010

Party On

More birthday fun!  Presents at home -
A new 'Plasma Car' to ride around the house
(can't wait for warmer weather!)
Cupcake fun at Chuck E Cheese
What a great smile!
Faith and friend, Emma
Caleb and friend, Christian
Toddler fun!
Zeke rides the wheels!
Birthday Boys: Eli, Caleb & Gabe
Here they are last year - 2009
Mommy loves the birthday boy!
We had so much fun with Nana and Papa.
Today we go for two-year-old check up and I'll update Caleb's growth. 

UPDATE: Caleb at 2 years -
28.2 lb
36 inches
(heavy & tall)

We are hoping that spring is just around the corner!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.