Monday, May 24, 2010

The Aquarium

On my list of summer activities "To Do" was a visit to

I convinced my parents to help me and we had a blast!

I knew Jake would love it!



Caleb thought he was so big...
Then he thought he was so sly,
peeking at me when he didn't think I could see.

The "Goliath Grouper."

The Ocean tunnel

Look up!

Oh my!
Jake was mesmerized.

This looks like a screen, but they were real jellyfish - way cool!

Look in that tunnel -

Yay!

We ended with a take out order of McD's and a picnic by the river.
Thank you, Nana & Papa, for helping with the fun day!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.