Friday, May 7, 2010

Jake!

May 8, 2004

2005 - First Birthday, party at the park

2006 - Two Years, fireman party!

2007 - Three years, Totally Thomas

2008 - Four Years, Bug Party

2009 - Five Years, Monster Trucks

2010 - Almost Six Years Old
We are having a party at *Thunder World* for bowling, pizza and games.
I love this little man more than I ever thought possible.  I'm so very thankful for his birth six years ago.

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.  So now I give him to the Lord.  For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord."

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.