Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ma Ingalls Would Be Proud!

We had a power outage this week because of heavy winds - no blizzard for us.  It happened right at bedtime, so all the children were ushered into my room and my bed.  We lit many, many candles - enough to read by - and had quite an adventuresome time. 

It was challenging but fun to have distractions eliminated, no clean-up, no media, just imaginations and each other.  I wish I had an audio of the giggles to replay whenever I wanted.  It was so cute.

I find it amusing that I now relate to "Ma" instead of my little girl heroine, Laura.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.