Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This is never a good sign...




Caleb is tall enough to reach the top of his dresser now and he decided he needed some baby powder ... a whole lot!  Oh, and the CD player needed some, too!  Oh dear - believe it or not, this CD player did clean up and is still functioning.


Faith enjoys all things creative.  This is from the Easy Bake Oven - I never did have one of these as a child, but she loves hers!

Everyday I come home to her artwork laid out on my bed - so sweet!

Mrs. Donna (our sitter) brought this to our sweet girl!

Faith's Monster Creations

Jake is almost fully recovered and we just finished all the make-up work from missing a week of school after his tonsillectomy. It was a rough recovery, but we're doing great now. Nana got to visit last week and we stayed busy and enjoyed many fun times. More photos coming soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.