Thursday, July 21, 2011

Seriously Summer!

Recently we all got to escape for vacation!  It was Caleb's first time on a plane, he did great.  To me, there is nothing that conjures images of summer like the beach -


Excitement at seeing the ocean!


Handsome Boy!


Beautiful Girl!

Sunshine Galore






Arms Full

Caleb got braver about the waves.

Jake learned to boogie board - he loved it and did great!









Mommy got to relax.








I'm so thankful for the fun, carefree memories!  Thank you to Nana & Papa for sharing your condo and your vacation.  This was just so wonderful!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Leader, Wanderer, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.