Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vacation Memories

This is my last post of vacation memories...I've spent the week getting organized for BACK TO SCHOOL which starts next week.  I'm not declaring that summer is over, though our schedule will change.  Here's the last of our hurrah with fun from Florida:



Lots of pool-time fun!
















I love this photo of Nana & Papa on the beach ... that's our little umbrella space in the background.






I wish I was in Jake's chair on the beach RIGHT NOW!








Feeding the Fish...


Can you see these fish?  They were so thick!




After the turtle event, Faith was dedicated to building turtle houses in the sand - so diligent!






Hot dogs and strawberry soda on the deck - very classy


What great vacation memories we shared!

No comments:

Blog Archive