Monday, January 25, 2010

Birthday Girl!

We have a four-year-old girl in our home...

Doesn't she look so big?
Thank you, Martens Family, for the darling shirt!

She wanted a Hello Kitty party
(which Faith pronounces as "Hallow Kitty).



"Hot Kitty" - a game like Hot Potato.

Lots of Cake & Ice Cream

Fun Preasents

Coloring Fun

My sweetest girl!

Birthday Kiss!

It's official - I need a new camera!  I'm really counting on some other good pics from my Mother's camera...thank you, Mother!

Four years makes a big difference - Faith: January 24, 2006

Faith Helen, 7 lb, 3 oz.

Faith was excited from her party and stayed up till 10:30 watching her birth video with me...it was so fun!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Leader, Wanderer, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.