Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simple Pleasures from the Little House

A fellow blogger, Kelly, asked the blog world to link up: so here's my short list of life's simple pleasures:
  • Sonic Coke with Vanilla (no Diet Coke for me!)
  • Hearing the giggles between my children when I'm in another room - I just love that they're friends!
  • A clean house at the end of the day (wait, that is certainly not simple!)
  • Uninterrupted time in the tub
  • Picnic by the river
  • Clean Sheets 
  • Fresh Flowers
  • Planting, watering or puttering around the garden
  • Packages in the mail
  • Pretty dishes
  • Reading aloud (usually to the children, sometimes to myself!)
  • Wearing an apron - silly but fun!
  • Lunch out with my Mother
I can think of so many more reasons to be grateful.  Life is good.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Leader, Wanderer, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.