Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simple Pleasures from the Little House

A fellow blogger, Kelly, asked the blog world to link up: so here's my short list of life's simple pleasures:
  • Sonic Coke with Vanilla (no Diet Coke for me!)
  • Hearing the giggles between my children when I'm in another room - I just love that they're friends!
  • A clean house at the end of the day (wait, that is certainly not simple!)
  • Uninterrupted time in the tub
  • Picnic by the river
  • Clean Sheets 
  • Fresh Flowers
  • Planting, watering or puttering around the garden
  • Packages in the mail
  • Pretty dishes
  • Reading aloud (usually to the children, sometimes to myself!)
  • Wearing an apron - silly but fun!
  • Lunch out with my Mother
I can think of so many more reasons to be grateful.  Life is good.

No comments:

Blog Archive