Monday, April 5, 2010

Finally, Spring!

We had such a stop-start-stop-start to the spring and warmer weather.
But finally I can say spring has arrived here in full!
We haven't had to wear jackets in several days.
And lots of flowers are springing forth, the trees are in full bloom.
I brought some indoors for gorgeous displays of color.  The windows & doors have been wide open and we're all enjoying the freshness. 
Thank you, Lord, for new life!

(oh, and Jake & Faith have proudly delivered me more dandylions than I could ever display - it so cute)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.