Monday, April 26, 2010

My Little Project!

I found these napkins on a super bargain, at one of my favorite local boutiques. 
I thought they were so fresh and summery!
I wanted to transform them into pillow covers for my front porch...
Faith wanted a cape.
Can you see how windy it was?
Faith said, "I'm blowing away in my cape!"
I noticed one of her stuffed animals was missing later and it was reported that it "Blew away to the Smoky Mountains."
Here is the actual end-result...I love it.
Six napkins = 3 throw pillows for my porch!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You are so creative! By the time you made those pillows... I probably would have lost the napkins.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.