Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Here!

My lovely new camera arrived one day early!  I had saved a little, gathered LOTS of coupons, discounts,
etc. and Mike matched the rest as a birthday gift....oooh-la-la! 

I feel a bit intimidated, but can't wait to try it out this weekend.  My favorite feature as stated by the maufacturer is below.  I truly hope it helps as I try to capture my three monsters in all their glory!
  • Split-second Shutter Response: Eliminates the frustration of shutter delay, capturing moments that other cameras miss.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.