Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Friends

When I lived in Georgia, Amy was my first friend.  Our families became close through working together both at church and employment, as well as various life seasons.  I was so glad when she said they were coming to the Smoky Mountains for a cabin getaway!
The whole Saylor Clan was there, but this is Amy's immediate family:
Johnny, Amy & Daniel

My sweet Caleb
Sweet Faith
Fishing was the theme - Jake loved it!
Jonah loved the worms - ewww!
There was fishing success!

It was a little boy paradise.

Then there was pizza & hot tub time.

Caleb loved the hot tub!
Amy, thank you for sharing so much of your life with me - I'm better for having you as a friend.
It's sweet how our Lord knows just what we need and provides abundantly.  I wish I could insert a photo of Amy and I ten years ago...but I wasn't digital then - oh well, she hasn't changed a bit!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

Fiercy Independent

Wildly Loyal

Optimistic in Attitude

Devoted to Christ

Unabashedly in love with my Children

Thrifty but Extravagant

Mother, Daughter, Sister, Leader, Wanderer, Friend, Supporter & loves making connections with people. 

I used to think that perfection was the goal, now I'm learning to love the journey and the process.